Chapter History

Chapter History

In the year 1929, on the Northeastern State University campus, the Tri Sigma Alpha Iota chapter was founded. Located in North Leoser, the Alpha Iota Tri Sigma floor is home to many of its active members.
Tri Sigma offers numerous opportunities for it's members to be involved in leadership roles and community service projects, not only on campus, but all throughout the community, as well as nationally.

The young women of Alpha Iota can be found serving on the Panhellenic Council, working as Regional Consultants, Residence Assistants and various other leadership positions in other organizations all over campus and even the nation.

No matter where they serve though, they are each striving to make a difference and leave a legacy as a woman of character in the lives they come in contact with.

  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image